четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

dave jacobsen




Hello there world. It has been a long time and i am fairly certain that no one gives a hoot, but i do. So here goes.
so much has changed. Aka it has been two and a half years since ive written last so duh? me and brett broke up. Aka brett stopped calling me or returning my calls. Then said when i found him on aim said that his phone went missing and more then likely dead, but we would talk soon. Then he blocked my from aim and i havent talked to him since. He however still has all of my belongings. Jerk. Triying to get them back still with no progress. I stopped going to the tech school. Never signed up for the new quarter. Stayed at costco a picked up more hours though. Not ful time though. Then i dated my friend matt. Matt used to date anna. Should have known it would have been a disaster from there. I moved in. He thought it would be a good idea for me to transfer to the costco in maple grove cause it is like 3 blocks from his house and i could just stay over all the time. So i did. Then i realized hes a boring jackass shut in who only loves his damn dogs. I moved out after 6 monthes. He thought i just moved. I had to explain that i "left him" as well as his house.

then there was charlie....

more on the that on a later date.

more updates to come
dave jacobsen, dave jacobs rochester, dave jacobs, dave jacobi.



Комментариев нет: