четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bulge superman




I canapos;t seem to ever compare you, but oh the secrets i hold as i compare myself in this world we live in. I will never love myself for who i truly am, and will continue to hate myself for who im not. In the darkness i will lay staring at the ceiling, wishing you were here. I hope you can take it from me, that im in love with you...and i hope you see. That you are my wonderwall, you are my breath, you are my peace in my mind. You are my autumn leaves in the fall. You are it all. And i canapos;t seem to grip myself or who i am and i see myself starting to fall. So maybe i miss the bright city lights, and summer nights with you, when we fell for anything and everything. I donapos;t ever want us to lose flight, or for you to forget to write.

please dont forget to write.
bulge superman, bulge supermans, bulge test, bulge test knee.



Комментариев нет: